Q: Why Should people always use a home inspector before making a purchase?
Q: How does someone become a home inspector?
Certification, licensing and insurance are enough to call yourself an Inspector; however, to serve clients as an expert, one needs to continue education, training, and practice for life.
Q: Why should people choose to work with you?
InspecUs is born to serve Home-buyers to make informed decisions during the inspection. It’s more than just a home inspection at InspecUs.
Here are a few reasons why Home-buyers should work with InspecUs and choose Banti Shaw, CPI as their Expert Home Inspector:
- Thorough Inspection – which includes all the areas of the dwelling which easily accessible
- Thermal Scanning – To help discover moisture issues, missing insulation, cold spot, overheated electrical component.
- Recall Checks – InspecUs checks your house’s equipment against recalls and informs you about any future recalls as well.
- Walk-through – InspecUs’s Certified home inspector take pride to inform and educate Home buyers about the defects, consequences in the future, and maintenance issues which helps Home buyers make the right decisions.
- Modern Digital Reports – Digital Report delivered at same-day.
- Community Giveback – InspecUs is proud to donate 5% of it’s revenue to a local charity organization.
- Home warranty & Insurance Liability – InspecUs’s Inspector Carries 3 million coverage as liability insurance. and to serve better, InspecUs also provide 90 days Home warranty like Mechanical & Structural Warranty, 5 Roof leak protection, Moldsafe, and Sewer backup. Find more details about 90 days home warranty at https://www.inspecus.ca
- Certification and Licenses – InspecUs’s Inspector Banti Shaw is InterNACHI-certified and City of Edmonton-licensed Inspector.
- Newsletters – Homeowner’s and Real estate agent’s tips every month.